Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free recording for trad group

Options
  • 02-10-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm a recording engineer with over 8 years of experience, who has just started a mobile recording studio.

I feel a mobile recording setup is well suited to recording traditional groups wherever they practice or perform, but my experience with trad instruments is limited, since for the past few years I have been mainly involved with pop/rock/indie bands in a studio setting.

I'm offering to record one trad group for free, to gain a little experience in this field.

If any group is interested in this, please email me at hoboaudio@gmail.com

Preference will be given to experienced groups that can record the session in a nice acoustic space. A mixture of both instrumental and vocal tunes would be a bonus.

Although the recording will be completely free, I do wish to use sections of anything we record in the sample section of my website.

Thanks,

Niall

Comments

Advertisement