Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THANKYOU EIRCOM

Options
  • 02-10-2012 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

for your answers through the fourm,its 6 long weeks,a visit by 3 engineers,2 modems and again i say it 6 long weeks without the internet,the first engineer said yeah its outside we will sort it,the 2nd said "oh its a new modem you need"...then last night the engineer came out and said the right cable doesnt even run to my house,that he doesnt know why i was ever told i could get internet...YE ARE A SHOWER OFF USELESS HAVNT A CLUE FOOLS,NO WONDER THERE SO MANY BAD VIBES DIRECTED AT THE COMPANY...6 WEEKS WASTED BECAUSE YE LOT HADNT A CLUE....
    (the folk on eircom fourm were helfpful,its the monkeys they have out on the beat that are lost and havnt a clue)...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

tattoo man wrote: »
    for your answers through the fourm,its 6 long weeks,a visit by 3 engineers,2 modems and again i say it 6 long weeks without the internet,the first engineer said yeah its outside we will sort it,the 2nd said "oh its a new modem you need"...then last night the engineer came out and said the right cable doesnt even run to my house,that he doesnt know why i was ever told i could get internet...YE ARE A SHOWER OFF USELESS HAVNT A CLUE FOOLS,NO WONDER THERE SO MANY BAD VIBES DIRECTED AT THE COMPANY...6 WEEKS WASTED BECAUSE YE LOT HADNT A CLUE....
    (the folk on eircom fourm were helfpful,its the monkeys they have out on the beat that are lost and havnt a clue)...

Hi tattoo man,

I spoke to the technician Robert and he advised that he tried all he could however it is purely the distance as to why the broadband is not reaching the address - (Roughly 10KM from the exchange).

I appreciate it has taken 6 weeks to make a final decision on this, however the reason we sent out three engineers and two modems was to check every possibility to provide some measure of broadband service.

I will arrange to cancel the broadband service from the account. The way the order systems are set up the broadband will be charged up until the date it was ceased. Once the next bill has been issued, I can work out and credit all broadband charges you have been billed.

I am really sorry it was not the outcome you were hoping for and thanks for your feedback about us on the forum and on Boards.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement