Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Share, 5yo abducted in Wales

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Child got in willingly according to police in drivers side, could be left hand drive vehicle.

Guy being interviewed on tv said he felt sorry for her Mother, where is the father I wonder.

The best outcome is that the father abducted her, at least....well..

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

lets hope its just that - a parental abduction.. i hope to god this little lovely girl is found,she looked so lovely in her pic on facebook they are so innocent at that age,please god nobody is taking advantage of that.

Time is of the essence now. I'm not on facebook or twitter but if you are, get the message out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

vicwatson wrote: »
    Child got in willingly according to police in drivers side, could be left hand drive vehicle.

Guy being interviewed on tv said he felt sorry for her Mother, where is the father I wonder.

The best outcome is that the father abducted her, at least....well..

I hoped it was a parent tug 0 war too when I heard this news breaking last night. But with all the media coverage this is now getting, sadly, I don't think that is the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm really sorry but this forum is not the place to share this information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement