Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Religion Project 2013

Options
  • 02-10-2012 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the junior cert religion project for 2013? My teacher said it has to be a 4page journal about the life and times of the profit of Mohammed but no extra info. So im unsure as to what to do? Can you type or write. ect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Layzerman

You'll be given a booklet - maybe after your mocks, depending on your teacher - that has loads of headings that you have to write under. You'll be given an official title (as you said it's something to do with Mohammed) and then you'll be given/you'll gather information about the title and then fill in the booklet.. there's 5 sections if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the junior cert religion project for 2013? My teacher said it has to be a 4page journal about the life and times of the profit of Mohammed but no extra info. So im unsure as to what to do? Can you type or write. ect.
    ASAIK, you're doing the same project on me :)

The Life of the Founder of one of the following religions or something :L And your teacher must have chose Mohammad! A lot of teachers don't let you choose, they just tell you what projects to do! We did ours in 2nd Year, and what we did was did a written project on Mohammad, gathering as much information as we could about him. Two A4 pages is loads! Then, we filled in a booklet about our project. Tbh, our teacher made us lie a good bit on our booklet. For example, he made me write that I spoke to a Muslim man in my locality about his view of Mohammad :rolleyes: So yeah, you can bluff a bit being honest!

Best of Luck! :D

Advertisement