Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Weekends in the North-West

Options
  • 02-10-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks

I have been asked to be best man at a very good mates wedding next year. Ofcourse, the first thing I thought of when asked to be a part of this special day was............STAG-DO!!!!!!:)

Have to be honest, this is the first stag-do I have been tasked with organising....hence joining this board.

I am thinking of going up round Donegal direction, I know that my mate is very much into Quad Biking, Go-Karting (although this has been done to death on previous stags), Paintballing, pretty much anything that involves running or driving around like a madman for a few hours lol.

Can anyone please give me the lowdown on what the craic is and also, if anyone has any good pubs, clubs, stripclubs, hotels, B+B's ect that they know of, please feel free to share.

The stag isnt until next year.

Cheers:D

Comments

Advertisement