Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Button Accordian help!

Options
  • 02-10-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can find simple ABC or 123 notes for learning to play the button accordian? Learning to play this instrument well would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I have a few hundred of tunes done out in ABc notation mostly done out in sets.

If you want to PM me with names of tunes you are looking for and an email address I 'll send them on to you.

They are on excel spreadsheets.

If you want to teach yourself the basics there is an excellent book called "The Box" by David Hanrahan. I bought it before I bought a box to get my head around it before spending money. I got mine in Waltons.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Kerbdog123

Hi

Would it be possible to get some of your sets?? dosen't really matter which ones just trying to increase my repertoire of tunes.

Kind Regards,
    Kieran.

P.s My email is [email] PM[/email]

Advertisement