Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

insert fire

• 02-10-2012 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

installing a stanley cara insert fire removed fireback an trim around fire place but there is about 50mm gap from where fireback was to mantle and a gap where the trim was around the fireplace should these gaps be blocked up before i install the insert.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

DIY forum! The answers here might leave you with no gaff by the end of the day :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

walliew wrote: »
    installing a stanley cara insert fire removed fireback an trim around fire place but there is about 50mm gap from where fireback was to mantle and a gap where the trim was around the fireplace should these gaps be blocked up before i install the insert.

Just lash in a load of "no more nails" !! sure who'll ever know !!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

As long as it's right by eye sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Fcuk it,it will do

is my DIY philosophy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

As seen above, you have come to the right place.

The answer is the second one, Zyliphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

OP you screwed me! your title said Insert fire so I did and now i can't sit down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Has someone made today as a special day for odd threads? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Use photoshop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Loanshark Blues

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd chance turning it off and on again!? ..or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Vainly tiled 'I have a fireplace' post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Very hard to decipher your chinglish, but yes, you should fill in the gaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

CruelCoin wrote: »

Shur it'll be grand, get loads of newspapers and wedge them in the back. I find if i soak them in petrol they bind together better. Jam them in there

Your welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Stare at the space and will it to get smaller.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement