Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to stub it out...

Options
  • 02-10-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭

(...my modship, that is.)

Hi Smoking forum regulars!

With new CMod duties, & a few other things going on, I believe that it is time to move on from the Smoking forum.

BeerNut has gotten a good grip on modding the forum & you are clearly in good hands, so I shall say "Farewell!"

Thanks to you all for your positive contributions to the forum. You guys are what makes this forum a haven for us Smoking fans & valuable resource for those looking to enhance their appreciation of tobacco in all its forms.

Take care,

tHB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Don't let the door hit you on the arse goin' out! :D

Thanks for everything tHB. You guided me through my first faltering steps here, never lost the rag if I went easy on wrongdoers and have always made this place comfortable to be in.

/Doffs hat

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

You'll be back :P Thanks for your modding of the smoking forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Thanks and best of luck with the rest.
    Will you be on the modding-patches or modding-gum?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Allen Carr's Easy way to Stop Modding. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Allen Carr's Easy way to Stop Modding. :D
    This thread is heading into Breach of Charter territory and any more references hints allusions or open and direct 'quitting' conversation will result in mockery and finger pointing.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement