Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Bike Cover

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    lidl have the bikes covers coming in again on 8th this month, they are grand for what they are. I have one that I use with a heavier Argos one and it does a grand job.

Just a head up.
    ;)
    http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25036

Thanks for the heads up;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Yep, I needs a new cover and ill pick up the thermal windscreen cover also. Dont fancy sitting in a car for 10 mins waiting on a windscreen to defrost.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Good man. Better to have that than no cover at all. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Nice one! :) My buddy picked up a cover for me in argos when I told him not to, got one that was way too small :pac: This will go over that one to get it doubly protected! :) Good find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Two of them is ideal or 3 if you have the time to put them on and off all the time.....keep all nice and neat and dry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

consider taking the cover off on particularly windy nights. Few reports of bikes being blown over as a result of the cover acting like a sail.. very dependant on where you park and how exposed etc though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

True, if left out in the open. Well worth the money all the same even if it only lasted 6mths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Time to put the bike barn together I think!

Advertisement