Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computing

Options
  • 02-10-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

can anyone tell me is it possible to get CCTV footage enhanced or does anyone know someone who can do this preferably in cork:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just a note that CCTV installers must be licensed, if not it can come back to bit you in the behind.
    http://corkindependent.com/stories/item/11306/2012-35/Keep-your-home-safe-and-secure
    There is a Home security forum here, might have some tips for you if you search it.

Er, or do you already have a system and just need help with the software?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 elle356

i dont know what you mean by the cctv installers must be licensed. I have a copy of cctv footage and i need it made to be more clearer. I can only do the basics on a computer so i will need someone to do this for me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

elle356 wrote: »
    i dont know what you mean by the cctv installers must be licensed. I have a copy of cctv footage and i need it made to be more clearer. I can only do the basics on a computer so i will need someone to do this for me.

Altering the footage may make matters worse if it is intending to prove something or other. CCTV footage in general is grainy/low resolution. Modern cameras are generally much clearer

Nick

thanks for the info i am trying to prove something on camera and i was hoping someone would be able to help with it really was hoping someone out there would be able to help what harmthanks again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

CSI.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Find local installers of CCTV, they should be able to point you to someone that can do this.

okay thank you i will try that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

There isn't really a clear answer.
    Yes, it is possible, but probably not to such an extent that it would be more useful.
    For example: if you think you can make out the writing on the side of a vehicle, you could change the lighting and colour to make it more readable.
    A good job requires special software and someone who knows what they're doing.

Advertisement