Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xcode could not find software image to install in this version

Options
  • 02-10-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anybody know how to deal with provisioning profile in the xcode 4.5 > organizer where provisioning profile of the iPhone device that reads 'Xcode could not find software image to install in this version'.

I got the certificate and provisioning profile set up on Apple developer page even with a green light beside my iphone device on xcode > organiser > device, that indicate, it is active but 'Xcode could not find software image to install in this version'.

That message just means it can't restore my iPhone as it doesn't have the right thing downloaded. How do I get it right? I'm using iOS6 on my iPhone 4s.

I've already jailbreak my phone 4s to iOS5.1.1 once and I regretted it. I've since then upgraded to iOS 6 from official APP store.

PS. I'm based in Dublin and willing to travel to get this seen to. Is there a place that can do this kine of service?
    Tagged:

Advertisement