Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice toppings for rice crackers?

Options
  • 02-10-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Anyone know any nice toppings for rice crackers? preferably something sweet and easy to make? or else easy to buy? :)
    doesnt have to be healthy topping! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know any nice toppings for rice crackers? preferably something sweet and easy to make? or else easy to buy? :)
    doesnt have to be healthy topping! :)

Autumn or Summer fruits Jam from Aldi

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Sweet onion jam,or caramelised onion jam,or tomatoe relish with cheese,pates,or even crab meat with prawns and some hot sauce..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I love Philadelphia chocolate spread on the lightly salted rice crackers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

I love Philadelphia chocolate spread on the lightly salted rice crackers :)

that sounds indulgent! <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Philadelphia & lemon curd. Tastes a little like a lemon cheesecake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DaDartle

we used to spread apple butter, which is sweet, on them when I was a kid in America. Don't know if I've ever seen it here though. I remember it being good if you can find the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

DaDartle wrote: »
    we used to spread apple butter, which is sweet, on them when I was a kid in America. Don't know if I've ever seen it here though. I remember it being good if you can find the stuff.

http://smorgasblog.ie/2011/04/26/appleButter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Nice chicken liver pate(Blue Haven one is available all over the country) with a little bit of jam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

lemon cheese cake without the biscuit.

Advertisement