Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from eircom

• 02-10-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi not really all too good with the internet but with eircom atm and just sick of trying to get the internet to work ringing the up the whole time and that.

Just wondering if someone could recommend another internet company the only one i can think of at the minute is upc any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

As a former Eircom bitstream customer and now a UPC customer since January this year, I can tell you right off that it's a great deal better. You can sign up for 50Mb broadband, TV, and phone for €69 (excluding extras like TV multiroom and HD, etc.).

If you're not bothered about TV, phone and Internet is the cheapest option, starting at €44 for 50Mb.

The question is, can you get all the services at your address? This URL will allow you to check the availability for all services:
    http://www.upc.ie/on_demand_tv/Can_I_get_On_Demand_TV_/

If you can, I do highly recommend them UPC the best option available right now (at least until Eircom's VDSL fiber rollout is underway past the pilot scheme, which will be in 2013 sometime at least).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

BidillyBo wrote: »

Just wondering if someone could recommend another internet company the only one i can think of at the minute is upc any advice would be appreciated.

If you can get UPC run don't walk to sign up, you can pick and choose which bits you want. And the speeds are 5 times faster than "standard" eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭BidillyBo

cool thanks for that we're able to get upc so think we'll get it

Advertisement