Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire Tour

Options
  • 02-10-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, first time poster in this forum long time lurker. Love reading the threads in here.

Me and my girlfriend are planning one of the paid tours of the Hellfire Club close to Halloween, could any of you recommend which one is best?

We are really looking forward to it

Many thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

There's tours?
    What's wrong with walking up and seeing it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I always find tours give more of a history to the place, going up by yourself means you generally looking at a big pile of rocks with no context.

I think there is a hellfire tour on tripadvisor ......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I guess so, I thought the club's history was already quite well known but I guess not everyone reads into it as much as others.

Riamfada wrote: »
    I always find tours give more of a history to the place, going up by yourself means you generally looking at a big pile of rocks with no context.

I think there is a hellfire tour on tripadvisor ......

yeah but because its a tour you also get fed all the mumbo that goes along with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

http://www.hiddendublinwalks.com/ghost-tour-dublin.php

There's even a special Halloween tour! I'd be more inclined to go up with a few friends or another couple at night if I wanted to do the whole "scary" thing, and be 50 quid better off at the end of the night!

Btw, the place isn't actually haunted at all actually! ;)

Edit: As far as I know, this is the only organised tour of the HFC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

http://www.hiddendublinwalks.com/ghost-tour-dublin.php

There's even a special Halloween tour! I'd be more inclined to go up with a few friends or another couple at night if I wanted to do the whole "scary" thing, and be 50 quid better off at the end of the night!

Btw, the place isn't actually haunted at all actually! ;)

Edit: As far as I know, this is the only organised tour of the HFC...
    the hellfire caves feature on a tv series GREAT BRITISH GHOSTS good show not like most haunted or that kind of stuff,more of a docu tv series.covers all places around the uk its on sky tv from channel 520 upwards not sure which one.

Advertisement