Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Economics Childcare Project.

Options
  • 02-10-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there! Can anyone help me with my childcare project for home economics? The title I have chosen is Physical, Emotional and Intellectual development of my three year old cousin. So far this is all I have
    What is Intellectual DevelOpment?
    Stimulating Intellectual Development
    Milestones of Intellectual Development

What is Emotional Development
    How to ensure good emotional health
    Tantrums and controling them

Milestones of Physiical developmetn

Nutrtional Guidelines for toddlers
    Tips for healthy Eating
    Breast feeding
    It's very small and I have run out of ideas on how to bulk up the diffrent chapters. I was wondering can anyone give me any advice regards whaat else I should be including?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Clodz6 wrote: »
    Hi there! Can anyone help me with my childcare project for home economics? The title I have chosen is Physical, Emotional and Intellectual development of my three year old cousin. So far this is all I have
    What is Intellectual DevelOpment?
    Stimulating Intellectual Development
    Milestones of Intellectual Development

What is Emotional Development
    How to ensure good emotional health
    Tantrums and controling them

Milestones of Physiical developmetn

Nutrtional Guidelines for toddlers
    Tips for healthy Eating
    Breast feeding
    It's very small and I have run out of ideas on how to bulk up the diffrent chapters. I was wondering can anyone give me any advice regards whaat else I should be including?
    I don't do Home-Ec but my friend did something similar-ish to you :) She did her project on 'The Benefits of Playgrounds for Children Aged 2-10'. She spoke about the benefits of social interaction with other children, how they can mature by learning from others, their communication skills improving, their physical activity, etc. There's loads of stuff she looked into :)

So, yeah maybe look at social aspects? Or the actual effects of physical activity!

Advertisement