Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airmech[Beta] - Action RTS Browser Game, F2P

• 02-10-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

New game that hasnt got a thread here yet, and good old Total Biscuit has just done a video(below) of it, so its no doubt going to quadruple in popularity over the next few days.

Its works in Chrome or PC standalone, supports Google Accounts or Steam for login. Seems pretty good too, in a ways like a MOBA(LoL/Dota etc) but not so serious, and a lot faster.

I for one will be giving it a fair chance. Having some other Irish players would be nice as atm it has lag problems with transatlantic matches. Add me, MadCatMKII.

Also, it has a referrals, which give small trinkets, so lets start a chain like dropbox(hope this is ok mods). First person uses my link and then posts their own, saying who's(in this case mine) they've used. Next use them and so on, you know how it goes.

Important: Only join the chain if you will actually play, or you screw the user ahead of you as they wont get anything until you've leveled up a little.

My Link: https://www.carbongames.com/signup.html?id=MadCatMKII

ED-E.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Saw this at the Totalbiscuit AMA video he did, unfortunately i think i referred him before i looked for it on boards.
    Just started playing and this looks pretty cool, like a toy mecha sort of feel to it.

I can also get a few games in at work due to it being browser based.. I foresee a lot of *Compiling* ahead.

add me "platinums"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

downloading it now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

gave it a shot, it's nice and it plays really smooth, but it's not for me.

Advertisement