Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drank a whole bottle of Vodka earlier

• 02-10-2012 9:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

Feeling like a disgraceful dude now! They say drink when you start in college but this is ridiculous. Cheer me up folks, feel like an awful ejit now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Well aren't you a hero!..and well able to type after drinking a bottle of vodka :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Culleeo

I think you're telling lies. Apt username too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I don't see what the problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

A whole naggin?

Fcukin light weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

LIAR.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Feeling like a disgraceful dude now! They say drink when you start in college but this is ridiculous. Cheer me up folks, feel like an awful ejit now!

Call me suspicious but you drank a whole bottle and still able to post clearly and compose eloquently?
    All without typos and/or grammar mistakes?

Himmmm... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Lies make baby Jesus mastrubate!

Tut tut tut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Send messages to girls on your phone and facebook. It will be great fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Loser

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

Ghandee wrote: »
    A whole naggin?

Fcukin light weight.

750 ml. And yeah it was a while ago so I'm not pissed now, just a thumping headache. Will this have me wrecked for the rest of the week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Chucken wrote: »
    Well aren't you a hero!..and well able to type after drinking a bottle of vodka :rolleyes:
    A lot of people lose no motor function and can type perfectly even when blackout drunk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

O no dude!!!!
    I think you are so awesome man. You rock. I hope you will be ok tomorrow dude!
    Dude dude dude!

fcuk off!

Dude!

nobody cares go home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

LIAR.

Either that or someone's swapped the sticker on his River Rock.

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Loser

That sums up how I feel haha.

And I'm not lying. Bottle of Kinsey vodka, 750 ml, drank it over about 6 hours, never got psychotic pissed but it was bad enough alright. Not pissed now so I can type, just feel gross!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Chucken wrote: »
    A lot of people lose no motor function and can type perfectly even when blackout drunk.

I can, but it takes me about an hour to clearly type a sentence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Stupid boasting thread is stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

750 ml. And yeah it was a while ago so I'm not pissed now, just a thumping headache. Will this have me wrecked for the rest of the week?
    I suspect the vodka might be the least of your problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

AND you had to rush on here to tell us ??
    We simply don't believe you and we also don't care.

I suspect the vodka might be the least of your problems.

Why's that? Will that amount of drink in a day wreck my brain or something? Getting some ferocious guilt and regret round about now.

• Advertisement

Why's that? Will that amount of drink in a day wreck my brain or something? Getting some ferocious guilt and regret round about now.

About this thread or the vodka?

That sums up how I feel haha.

And I'm not lying. Bottle of Kinsey vodka, 750 ml, drank it over about 6 hours, never got psychotic pissed but it was bad enough alright. Not pissed now so I can type, just feel gross!

6 hours? A pathetic effort.

AND you had to rush on here to tell us ??
    We simply don't believe you and we also don't care.

Why don't you believe? Also, "we"? You're the official president of boards now are you? I'm honoured you posted on my pointless thread your highness.

About this thread or the vodka?

The vodka of course. Thread's awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Well, I think it may have damaged your ability to detect sarcasm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

must be a bit drunk if he doesnt remember that vodka comes in 700ml bottles

The vodka of course. Thread's awesome.

After that statement I now believe you did in fact drink the whole bottle :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭petersburg2002

Having grown up with an alcoholic father who nearly choked on his own vomit more than once, all I can say is - Idiot!

Well, I think it may have damaged your ability to detect sarcasm.

Ah right so :) The aul brain isn't great at the best of times so I'm wondering if this little escapade will push me into the realm of being properly fcuked for a while. Jaysus the head is hanging off me like Oliver Plunkett.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I'm so jealous that I'm not as cool as the OP :(

He must be mixing it up with Domestos.

Is that right? And wine is 750 then? I actually feel relieved if that's correct. Fcuk me I lost control earlier, can't be doing that on the regular. Might still be a touch pissed but feel alright bar the headache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I work for a large retailer chain and a guy comes in every day and buys 3 bottles of lager and a bottle of brandy , he,s a polish guy, large build, not obese , but always looks very in control, not drunk, if he,s drinking this volume himself how does he do it . I'd be dead!!

Having grown up with an alcoholic father who nearly choked on his own vomit more than once, all I can say is - Idiot!

that's how I feel now. Feel like complete scum actually, gawd I'm never doing this again"

I work for a large retailer chain and a guy comes in every day and buys 3 bottles of lager and a bottle of brandy , he,s a polish guy, large build, not obese , but always looks very in control, not drunk, if he,s drinking this volume himself how does he do it . I'd be dead!!

Don't know how alcos do it. The prospect of drinking tomorrow is the most horrific thing I could imagine. I'll be off the drink for a week minimum I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Google chrome even corrects your grammar now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Adventures of Pinocchio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

I haven't heard anybody bragging about how much they can drink in a llllooooooonnnnngggggg time. Brings me back to my youth.

And op, it was a bottle, not a barrel, man da fcuk up!

80s Child wrote: »
    I haven't heard anybody bragging about how much they can drink in a llllooooooonnnnngggggg time. Brings me back to my youth.

And op, it was a bottle, not a barrel, man da fcuk up!

Thing is man I'm not even bragging, I'm ashamed! Came home and felt like crap, just joined here the other day so it occured to me a problem shared is a problem halved! I'll tell you folks what I did. Feel like a criminal or something, absolutely scummy. Jaysus I'm broke up. Really amn't making it up, wish I was. My two other mates are dry bastards, couple of pints between them and heres me the fool downing the vodka and coke. Head is ripped off me now, wish I was a pioneer.

Thing is man I'm not even bragging, I'm ashamed! Came home and felt like crap, just joined here the other day so it occured to me a problem shared is a problem halved! I'll tell you folks what I did. Feel like a criminal or something, absolutely scummy. Jaysus I'm broke up. Really amn't making it up, wish I was. My two other mates are dry bastards, couple of pints between them and heres me the fool downing the vodka and coke. Head is ripped off me now, wish I was a pioneer.

Where were you before?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

I worked on building site with a Polish bloke for a while and for his breakfast he`d have 2 cans of beer and 2 tins of tuna. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

You'll be grand. What's the point of starting a thread to feel sorry for yourself or to say you're a big enough man to throw a bottle of vodka back.

You're in college. Get over it and enjoy yourself.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Where were you before?:confused:

Wha? Jaysus I'm not the sharpest lad at the best of times but I'm lost. Just joined up boards there the other day is what I meant ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭cml387

Then why

1ZRed wrote: »
    You'll be grand. What's the point of starting a thread to feel sorry for yourself or to say you're a big enough man to throw a bottle of vodka back.

You're in college. Get over it and enjoy yourself.

Need the emotional support of mocking strangers at the moment, dying and feeling like an awful ejit haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Well aren't ya just deeaadly?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Not everybody isn't able to hold their liquor. Why are people finding it so hard to believe that this kid drank a bottle, some people tolerate alcohol better than others.

Its funny the way we have this big drink culture but yet many people can't consume large quantities of alcohol with behaving like a dick or sticking their head down a toilet. I remember one bloke in college talked up his own reputation as being a fierce man for the pints, but I never saw the clown get past 6 without gouging his throat out. He'd then proudly announce the next morning in class that he'd been on wild bender.:confused:

Need the emotional support of mocking strangers at the moment, dying and feeling like an awful ejit haha

Why didn't you say so! Whatever you do don't think of vomiting.
    All those chunks everywhere nasty business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Why didn't you say so! Whatever you do don't think of vomiting.
    All those chunks everywhere nasty business.

Nothing like regurgitated carrots :( especially when you didn't eat any.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

I didnt start drinking until nearly 19 years old and one night not long after i finished exams and went and bought a bottle of vodka. Waiting for the lads to call over i got stuck in mistakenly thinking that a bottle would be fine (still wasnt fully up to speed on naggins etc).

Anyways, lads come home and i'm on the couch covered in sick and hadnt a clue where i was. They put me to bed and i pissed and puked all over myself throughout the night.

Not cool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement