Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare gun clubs

Options
  • 02-10-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

Well guys I'm looking at joining a gun club but I want to get one local enough I know of a few around but I wouldnt be exactly local to them. Some where around Kildare town and the curragh Suncroft area.
    I know it will be hard enough get into a club either way but sure I'll give it a go and see and do my share for which ever club I join.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭doyle61

Milltown gun club but their tight enough on joining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Ballytore ? is it a game shooting club you mean ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Thanks guys ye game shooting pheasant rabbit fox maybe duck not to sure if there is much around doe.

I'm not afraid to do my share for the club ie vermin control and taking care of certain lands etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Going to bump this one.
    Is there any gun clubs near the curragh/suncroft area?
    It certainly isnt easy to find one online that's for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Going to bump this one.
    Is there any gun clubs near the curragh/suncroft area?
    It certainly isnt easy to find one online that's for sure!

The ballytore gunclub used to have a huge amount of land all along from ballytore, narraghamore, calverstown, this isn't far from the curragh or suncroft. It was a difficult club to get into though.

• Advertisement

There is the gunclub nurney/coildune. Hard to get into doe I live in Suncroft and can't get in.

Pending what club covers your home address this will determine which to apply to.

There is the gunclub nurney/coildune. Hard to get into doe I live in Suncroft and can't get in.

Pending what club covers your home address this will determine which to apply to.

I live just down the road from suncroft, so I will probably have the same fate,
    Did you join a club in the end?

No didn't bother in the end. I got my deer license so going at that this year.

What type of shooting you doing.

No didn't bother in the end. I got my deer license so going at that this year.

What type of shooting you doing.

None yet haha, that's the problem. It is more of an interest atm, something I want to try!
    But any info (understandably I guess) is difficult to find!

Pm inbound.

• Advertisement
Advertisement