Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby friendly restaurants

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

+1 for Wagamama's

Great food, friendly staff and kids get crayons to colour pictures in, plus they do kids portions of meals...........

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

foodaholic wrote: »
    We just had a very enjoyable meal in Dada, a Moroccan restaurant - they couldn't have been nicer , and little miss was well behaved !

Great little place. Thanks for the feedback, good to hear its family friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Going a bit OT, but is Dada nice. I was there for a photoshoot once, but I've never eaten there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I really liked it. They had an aubergine starter that was amazing. Really ordered too much food ( as always) so got the rest to go. Service was a bit slow, but we didn't mind as we weren't in a rush

Advertisement