If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG 32" ES6300

Options
  • 02-10-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Lads,

What's your best price on this set in €'s ??
    I know you don't deliver some TV's....could this TV be delivered to either Dundalk or Newry?

EDIT: While I'm at it.....do you have the optoma HD300 in stock? How much in €?
    Same for the optoma HD33 too please.
    Do either of these come with the 3D glasses included?
    Lastly I'd be looking for a bluray player (3D capable, not sure if they all are). Brand doesn't bother me, not sure if there's much difference in quality between players??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi lafors.

Unfortunately this model is one that we don't currently ship as stock is a nightmare.

The Euro price would be 625 Euro.

Likewise, the HD300 isn't one that we run with as our guys felt that there was a big enough difference in the performance to the HD33 so they went with this one instead.

Current Euro price on it would be 1489. Delivery would be 19.99 Euro.

The projector comes with 1 pair of glasses but the TV doesn't have any with it.

The bluray to look at would be the Sony BDPS490. Currently €155. This has excellent picture and sound for the money.

Hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else or if you would like to order either.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.