Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pomegranate molasses

Options
  • 03-10-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm wondering does any one know where I could buy this in cork?
    So far amazon uk seems to be the only place I see it.
    Thanks for your help!
    Amy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

If you can't find it there is a recipe in the 2012 week 38 cooking club thread. Can't link on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

If anyone is in Ard Bia in Galway - they have it there. I want some myself. Was watching Allegra McEvedy over the weekend and she was using it in bulghur recipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Amylou82

olaola wrote: »
    If anyone is in Ard Bia in Galway - they have it there. I want some myself. Was watching Allegra McEvedy over the weekend and she was using it in bulghur recipes.

She seems to use it in most recipes she cooks...I like the look of some of her Turkish recipes!

If you can't find it there is a recipe in the 2012 week 38 cooking club thread. Can't link on my phone

I've seen some recipes on the interweb about making it...is it very complicated?

I found it! :) Khan spices on north Main Street. Said I'd wander in on my way past after work today. €2.99 for a 300ml bottle. Thanks for all your replies :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Thanks anna. Here's the link in case you'd like to try a homemade one.

Mrs Fox wrote: »

Thanks anna. Here's the link in case you'd like to try a homemade one.

That looks good I will definately try making it myself next time!

Advertisement