Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most you ever saw anyone drink?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXfkpQkvOrc

This guy's an animal. Not 100% sure if he's legit but I have seen a fair few videos of his and he seems legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Seen a lad fill a glass with his own alcohol tainted piss once and then down it in one go

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Remember kids being the gombeen who drinks like a fish is not cool . Everyone is still sober looking at you annoying them .
    Concentrate on taking your time with your drinking nobody wants to ride anyone walking around the place with sick all over his face screaming howya Im Tommy I drank 7 Jds 6 vodkas and 12 pints .
    Id have no problem downing huge amounts of beer and I do it regularly but If I thought I was slurring falling over or getting sick or randomly calling people bastards Id have a water or a tea and calm myself down .
    Drinking huge amounts is only cool if you do it discreetly . Nobody has any respect for the lad lying in his own piss in the garden after a desparate cry for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Kudos to the absinthe drinker, least he's different.:pac:

Absinth is the devils drink, we dropped some on an inflatable bed in oxegen one year and it burned a hole in it. Imagine what it does to your stomach!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I saw a friend drink a normal size bottle of jack daniels during a house party. He is a big lad about 17 stone 6:5 and he was out of it for about 2 days.

• Advertisement

Seen a lad fill a glass with his own alcohol tainted piss once and then down it in one go

/thread

A great lad when he wasn't a moron on pish?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

There's nothing like adrenaline rush of not knowing if you're going to die of alcohol poisoning and get a Darwin Award.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭noxqs

It's pathetic to the power of infinity to think drinking large amounts of alcohol is in any way, shape or form 'cool'.

People have died trying to prove their so-called manhood from drinking heavily.

And if you down a bottle of vodka, and you dont die, the best you can hope for is you **** and piss your pants, puke everywhere and act like a lifeform just barely above an amoeba. Thats just so cool I am in fawning in awe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Why do people keep going on about it not being cool?

Nobody here has suggested that it is cool.

I thought preachers were banned from AH?

Ormus wrote: »
    Why do people keep going on about it not being cool?

Nobody here has suggested that it is cool.

I thought preachers were banned from AH?

Miaow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Just last thursday night I'd a full bottle of black absinthe in an hour and a half neat...4 cans of tuborg and some vodka...I was as sober as a...what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Seen and done the whiskey/vodka thing many time. Seen a lad drank a litre of vodka in under 5minutes and collapsed on the spot and nearly died choking on his on vomit. Not cool! In America seen another do a half bottle of 151 and was sick for about 2 weeks later.

Worst I ever seen was at a work party and a lad bets everyone that he couldn't down a large bottle of tomato sauce. Most stomach churning disgusting thing I've ever seen. Won a good 200 bills though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Drinking lots is cool. It's the puking, pissing yourself afterwards, possibly ****ting yourself, falling on your face afterwards that isn't cool.

I drank a full tray of beer one night at me mas barbecue fell asleep . Woke up in the middle of the night and pissed in the landing .
    Not cool at all.

When I was young I saw a friend of mine drink a bottle of whisky and a flagon of cider in about an hour and a half and then go out and have a couple of pints.

When i was hanging around with my mates at the shops, one of them drink the naggin he had, take his willy out and do barney the dinosaur "I love you song", good times..........

/sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

one of the lads in our group is legendary for his drinking. he is dry now but at the time he was a serious drinker.
    if anyone remembers the grove pub on the canal in harolds cross they may know who im talking about. the night the pub closed down we were under orders from the owner to clear the place of all the drink. this chap was drinking pints of drambuie and other concoctions. he got so drunk he slept on the grass in the flats next door the following morning

I think drinking until you cant walk is a teenager and culchie thing . In Dublin its frowned upon once you turn about 16 and dont look cute barking **** at buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭JamieKCCO

If you can 'remember' what you're after drinking, then you obviously didn't drink a lot...

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

I know a guy who doesn't get drunk despite drinking huge amounts. It doesn't affect him at all hardly. Last night out I was sober (driving) and I witnessed him have six pints and twelve Jameson and he was about as sober as me at the end of the night. It was bizarre.

• Advertisement

JamieKCCO wrote: »
    If you can 'remember' what you're after drinking, then you obviously didn't drink a lot...
    And if everyone else can remember you probably made a show of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    I know a guy who doesn't get drunk despite drinking huge amounts. It doesn't affect him at all hardly. Last night out I was sober (driving) and I witnessed him have six pints and twelve Jameson and he was about as sober as me at the end of the night. It was bizarre.

Serious drinkers (AKA alcoholics) are constantly topped up ...that's why there's no sudden change in behaviour.

cloptrop wrote: »
    I think drinking until you cant walk is a teenager and culchie thing . In Dublin its frowned upon once you turn about 16 and dont look cute barking **** at buses.

That's true, there are never any drunk people in Dublin of a Saturday night.

JamieKCCO wrote: »

Some people don't black out no matter how much they drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Drank a litre of vodka in an hour about 4 months ago, was touch and go there for 2 days
    You should start a thread on it! That other lad only drank 700mls in 6 hours, the lightweight

cloptrop wrote: »

That's true, there are never any drunk people in Dublin of a Saturday night.
    Ah theres drunk and pushing the limits of your health and the average health limit pusher in dublin would be ashamed of pissing himself . In country towns its ammunition for bigging yourself up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

There is a good old country boy living near me that drank 35 pints of Guinness one night, a local record that has stood the test of time,33 pints drank by an ex army man being the nearest contender.
    He's about 6'2 and has a belly like a barrel and drinks 12-20 pints daily in a pub known for its heavy drinkers, He also shat himself at the counter one night and continued drinking until the smell eventually forced the bar man to ask him to go home.
    A nice sound guy who causes no trouble but who has drank his large farm and anything of value that he owns, I'm sure there's a few like him in every parish in Ireland.
    Always wondered why he didn't just buy his beer at the supermarket and save some money.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some people don't black out no matter how much they drink.

Yeh, some of them just die.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

the most of what kind of drink?
    If were talking about urine then i saw a friend of mine drink a whole cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,330 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My friend has an almost fanatical obsession with orange soda. Now I've never seen him down a whole bottle in a particularly quick time but he definitely goes through one or two of those bad boys a day.

I can only imagine that his insides are orange and his teeth are rotten.

Advertisement