Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Accomadation around IFSC

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

Myself and a friend are going to the October fest this weekend in the IFSC. Im only getting around to booking accommodation now :S I know its very late notice, but jurys in is telling me I can only have a double room with a sofa bed for €150 per room. €75 seems excessive to bunk on a couch for the night.

Does anyone know of any other decent accommodation around the IFSC? There must be something slightly better value than that.

Thanks is advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Try this one . It's just across the road and is nearer than Jury's. Cheap as well

http://www.isaacs.ie/Home.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Excellent, thanks so much SunnyDub. I booked a twin room in there for €69. Much better value than Jurys. Hopefully it will do the trick, you saved us €81!

Advertisement