Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apollo H. 264 recorder for cctv

Options
  • 03-10-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

I've a few cameras linked into this recorder. There's a small screen on the front so no screen needed-its a nice compact system!

the last 2 weeks a 'hum' is coming on in the DVR. it comes on for 2 seconds stops for 3 seconds and on again. it's something to do with cooling the hard drive i imagine. anyway any ideas whats going on and how to solve it? any experience with this type of DVR?

the guys i bought it from are gone into liquidation:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

digzy wrote: »
    I've a few cameras linked into this recorder. There's a small screen on the front so no screen needed-its a nice compact system!

the last 2 weeks a 'hum' is coming on in the DVR. it comes on for 2 seconds stops for 3 seconds and on again. it's something to do with cooling the hard drive i imagine. anyway any ideas whats going on and how to solve it? any experience with this type of DVR?

the guys i bought it from are gone into liquidation:rolleyes:
    Sounds like the hard drive or fan but you wont know until you open it.
    Beltronics are agents for the apollo kit, check their website for manuals etc

Advertisement