Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs Germany

Options
  • 03-10-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Anyone know if this game is on TV...I'm getting rid of Setanta soon...looks like they arent showing it...got macedonia vs croatia instead...joke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Usually are not confirmed until a few days beforehand.

I dont get why the Fox Sports Channel 1/2/3 dont show them. Sky Sports show the internationals at home, and Fox/ Sky are all the same company, Im sure it would be better watched than whatever filler they put on at 5am!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mise_me_fein3

No sign of this game on any of the channels...I'm cancelling setanta tomorrow...you'd think they'd know they'd be a bumper viewing out here for a game like this one....

anyway, does anyone know any streaming sites that are showing this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

If RTE are showing it you can proxy into RTE and watch it, do a search for proxy on this forum. a few guides
    You'll need firefox or chrome though

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

I had a go at Setanta last year over a Munster game. It was advertised to be on here on a Sunday afternoon but because of some screw up in their Leinster feed they just replayed the coverage of that game.

Anyway, I got an email back from them and they said they have no say in what they get to show at all. They send in requests to Sky for coverage of games and what they get given is take it or leave it.

It was the same for anything live they want to show, but what is baffling is something like the Irish games where there is a blackout of coverage altogether. ESPN usually show games but there is nothing with them or even at a stretch, nothing on SBS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Get the Smart DNS from www.overplay.net , It's $4.95 US per month , You will have access to RTE Player as well as www.aertv.ie plus BBC/ITV Players etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

No sign of this game on any of the channels...I'm cancelling setanta tomorrow...you'd think they'd know they'd be a bumper viewing out here for a game like this one....

anyway, does anyone know any streaming sites that are showing this game?

I find <snip> pretty reliable. If you have a half decent internet connect and a HDMI cable to stick into the TV your laughin'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Sorry guys no links to streams. as per boards rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

I am a bit Tech illiterate. I have a laptop, internet connection and a HDMI cable. Do i need anything else to stream something to my HD TV?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

can anyone pm me a link for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

we lost 6 -1

• Advertisement
Advertisement