Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ghost Sex....who would you torment?

• 03-10-2012 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

So apparently Ke$ha had sex with a ghost.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/kesha-sex-with-ghost_n_1919320.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

I don't know who she is nor do I really care, but couldn't the ghost have done a bit better than that?

Anyways, if I was a ghost I don't think I'd force myself on any women...but I would torment the **** outta some people. I'd target Woody Allen and drive him insane, coz he's a sick pervert who never got his comeuppance, Jimmy Saville too & that Polish director who rode a kid....can't think of his name, Polanczik or something . If some old bosses out lived me they'd probably be in for a bit of midnight furniture re-arrangment & some other general gallivanting, I'd be forever moving stuff about on people when they left the room.

Who would you torment if you became a ghost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Lady gaga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Well Kesha if I'm going to be getting that type of action from it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

anybody that does ghost hunters type tv, only when there is no camera around though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Not for sex but I would torment the **** out of Rick Moranis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Jimmy Saville too & that Polish director who rode a kid....can't think of his name, Polanczik or something

Roman Polanski

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

sex?
    with a ghost?

there is no facepalm image strong enough to describe how much an idiot she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/kesha-sex-with-ghost_n_1919320.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

I don't know who she is nor do I really care, but couldn't the ghost have done a bit better than that?

Anyways, if I was a ghost I don't think I'd force myself on any women...but I would torment the **** outta some people. I'd target Woody Allen and drive him insane, coz he's a sick pervert who never got his comeuppance, Jimmy Saville too & that Polish director who rode a kid....can't think of his name, Polanczik or something . If some old bosses out lived me they'd probably be in for a bit of midnight furniture re-arrangment & some other general gallivanting, I'd be forever moving stuff about on people when they left the room.

He's always been insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Yore ma?;)

I'd rather have a piece of toast, watch the evening news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I'd ghoul the sh1t out of Zooey Deschanel.

And yes that is an euphenism

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭Madam Marie

Herein lies the danger of brushing ones teeth with Jack Daniels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

davet82 wrote: »
    anybody that does ghost hunters type tv, only when there is no camera around though
    Derek Ackorah would be legendary. Tell him some true stuff and then when he gets the cameras in start making **** up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,817 ✭✭✭✭bilston

You'd be wasting your time trying to scare Jimmy Saville since he's a ghost himself...or just dead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

So anyway Ke$ha is a fupping idiot.
    Ke$ha wrote: »
    "The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat," she explained. "I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I'd torment the creators of this Thomas the Tank Engine episode:

I was a quivering wreck for days after watching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Whoopi Goldberg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Channing Tatum ..... For obvious reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Jimmy Saville too

I doubt ghosts can torment dead people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

bilston wrote: »
    You'd be wasting your time trying to scare Jimmy Saville since he's a ghost himself...or just dead...

He's dead?
    *quick google

Oh yea, ah well someone else so.
    Maggie Thatcher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

It'd probably be Charlize Theron. But i'd just hide behind the curtains whacking off. Makes no change from living.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Judge Judy, i've a gavel right here she can bang on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

That ghost should get himself checked out, who knows what he could have caught from her.

also, ghost blowjob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I'd touch the bums of the Cheeky Girls if I could get over my shyness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

So apparently Ke$ha Wanted to sell a record with a wacky story and at least came up with something more creative than a celeb romance/breakup.

FYP

In answer to the question, there's a rotating cast of enemies in mind. But I'd spend a few days terrorising Mary Harney pretending to be the people who died because of her incompetence/corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

One of the cheeky girls
    Just one mind .
    Edward yeah Edward

She's not going to get pregnant and claim it was the Holy Ghost, is she?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Probably going a little off topic but

does anyone know the best way to wash a white sheet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

a little off topic

:eek:

Probably going a little off topic but

does anyone know the best way to wash a white sheet ?
    Whitewash them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement