Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Live Project 2012

Options
  • 03-10-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,623 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/news/6559/heineken-live-project-more-than-music/

This autumn Heineken unveils a brand new experience for music fans. Heineken Live Project will visit four locations in Ireland with some of the biggest names in music including Labrinth, Rizzle Kicks, Passion Pit and Jack Beats. Heineken Live Project hits Cork, Dublin and Carlow in 2012, with exciting plans to deliver unforgettable on and off the stage happenings for music fans and fun-seekers alike. Heineken Live Project will set the stage for the next generation of music experiences throughout 2013 and beyond.

The first stop in the series is Cork on November 1st, where UK rapping sensation Labrinth will bring his huge sound to the new-look Savoy. Four days later on November 4th, chart topping hip hop duo Rizzle Kicks bring their soulful sound to the Cork Opera House stage. Next stop is Dublin’s Olympia for a date with Passion Pit on November 11th where the band will play their first Irish date since the release of 2012’s highly acclaimed Gossamer album. To cap off the year with a bang, Heineken Live Project will make a stopover in Carlow’s Dinn Rí on December 6th. This massive line-up features Jackbeats, The Magician, Maverick Sabre and Le Galaxie.

Tickets to Heineken Live Project are free and available through the site

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

"biggest names in music"

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Passion pit, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Dublin, Cork and Carlow???? what about other large towns in Ireland like Limerick, Galway.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

hope the site holds up this time, was madness last year for SBTRKT, Wild Beasts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

hope the site holds up this time, was madness last year for SBTRKT, Wild Beasts etc.
    Seems they've changed the way it's organised with tickets all released on seperate dates.

Worryingly though (personally speaking), there's only one gig on in Dublin compare to 3/4 last year so more competition for spaces!

Any reason for the name change from 'Green Spheres'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I loved Green Spheres, really hoping these gigs live up to the legacy they've left behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Rizzle Kicks. Yeah!!!!

Anyone know when you apply?

Rizzle Kicks. Yeah!!!!

Heinekenmusic.ie will tell you all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rizzle Kicks. Yeah!!!!

Tickets to Heineken Live Project are free and available through this site. They will be released before each show on a first come, first served basis.

Cork, November 1st - Labrinth at The Savoy. (Tickets released on October 18th).
    Cork, November 4th - Rizzle Kicks at The Cork Opera House. (Tickets released on October 22nd).
    Dublin, November 11th – Passion Pit at The Olympia. (Tickets released on October 29th).
    Carlow, December 6th – Jackbeats, The Magician, Maverick Sabre, Le Galaxie at Dinn Rí. (Tickets released on November 15th).

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

so its just a matter of loggin on on the day and getting lucky?

• Advertisement

Chvrches and Chad Valley are the support for the Passion Pit night.

Chvrches and Chad Valley are the support for the Passion Pit night.

Where'd this info come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Hey guys, anyone know if you have to be 18+ to go see Passion Pit? I'm guessing so because you have to be 18+ to even view the website but I can't find anywhere the age to get into the gig..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Mr.S wrote: »
    LABRINTH tickets for Cork just went up, Got 2 tickets. Seems you need facebook to be able to get 'em.

I also got two. They were SOLD OUT according to the Heineken Music site at 12.15pm.

So how do you get tickets on the day? I really want tickets for Passion Pit and don't want to miss out by doing something wrong.

does it post something to your FB? i hate being forced to advertise things i'm going to/want to access on FB...

Do tickets for Passion Pit become available at 12am or pm?
    Who's excited?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Do tickets for Passion Pit become available at 12am or pm?
    Who's excited?

Its 12PM today. Really hope I get tickets

Same. I'm quite nervous. :P

• Advertisement

Got mu ticket! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

just got mine, it was rather straightforward. . .for now.
    Only thing is I need to log in again next Monday to confirm that I am still going and print my tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Got mine !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Got mine! Nice one :D

anyone know if it's likely for two 17 year olds to get in to passion pit?

Joe95 wrote: »
    anyone know if it's likely for two 17 year olds to get in to passion pit?

I'd say you'll be fine. Don't be too drunk though!!

Do ye look particularly young ?

I'd say you'll be fine. Don't be too drunk though!!

Do ye look particularly young ?

I look around late 16 early 17 and my friend looks around 18-19. Na, we don't plan on drinking. Passion Pit have been my favourite band for ages and I'm dragging him along with me.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Hit or miss tbh, Olympia aren't the strictest venue but any of the Heineken events i've been, they seem to check ID more as there is free alcohol given inside.

Free booze you say ?!

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

need a ticket people!! please please

• Advertisement

I will not sell tickets to a free event

Advertisement