Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Live Project 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Selling a free ticket? Scheister.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Ok folks,
    I have a ticket for Sunday and going on my own, if anyone wants to come and doesn't have a ticket, I can get him/her in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

I printed my tickets for Passion Pit, it doesn't say standing or seating on it?
    Can you pick or is it a standing only gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Ok folks,
    I have a ticket for Sunday and going on my own, if anyone wants to come and doesn't have a ticket, I can get him/her in.

I will take you up that offer. :)

honru wrote: »
    I will take you up that offer. :)

Deal :). I'll send you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

if anyone has a spare i'd be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

pm me if anyone wants a ticket for passion pit

I just realised that Chad Valley are also playing!!

Need to get there early!!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I just realised that Chad Valley are also playing!!

Need to get there early!!

Do you know who's on first, Chad Valley or Chvrches?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Loved Passion Pit, loved the crowd.

But... Maybe I'm wrong but did they not play some of the big ones like the Reeling, Moths Wings and Swimming in the flood?

It was a freebie so I'm not complaining but just thought it could have lasted a tad bit longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they played The Reeling second.
    seem to have cut a couple of songs out of their most recent gigs for last night, Moths Wings being one of them, don't seem to be playing Swimming in the Flood anymore...
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/passion-pit/2012/royal-oak-music-theatre-royal-oak-mi-23dd402b.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

create a new thread or use this one for the 3 new gigs announced?

2MANYDJS @ THE ELECTRIC GARDEN AND THEATRE – GALWAY, MARCH 15TH
    (Free tickets available Monday Feb 18th)

THE VACCINES @ LANGTONS – KILKENNY, APRIL 6TH
    (Free tickets available Tuesday March 19th, also a separate show in Olympia Theatre, Dublin on Monday 8th April)

A$AP ROCKY AT THE ACADEMY – DUBLIN, MAY 24TH
    (Free tickets available Monday April 29th)

http://music-ie.heineken.com

i wish asap just played a normal gig here, i'll have to compete with broke students to get the free tickets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i would have payed to see asap on his own i think its complete bollix that we'll have to compete with people that are just goin for the sake of going and wasting a ticket, happened with a friend of mine at foals,many people at that gig that didnt have an interest at all

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

A V A wrote: »
    i would have payed to see asap on his own i think its complete bollix that we'll have to compete with people that are just goin for the sake of going and wasting a ticket, happened with a friend of mine at foals,many people at that gig that didnt have an interest at all

I'm dying to see 2 Many dj's and would probably have preferred to just pay for a ticket but it's a bit crazy calling the chance to win free tickets to these gigs "complete bollix".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

well tbf, 2ManyDJs are here twice a year at least, and pretty much play the same set every time.
    asap rocky has never been here AFAIK, and quite possibly won't be back again this year.

i presume he means "complete bollix" in so far as this is his only gig and that loads of fans won't get a chance to see him. i've found from the previous Heineken things that there are a lot of people who go who don't really care about the act.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

the chance to win tickets is a great idea to a certain extent!! but it asap's first time in ireland and there will be a good few people wanting to see him, but might not get to because of the fact that there will be people just applyin for the tickets just for the sake of it, im going off my own experience with these type of gigs, like i said above a good few people i know didnt get tickets to foals gig and tickets were used up by people who simply didnt give a rats about the gig

well tbf, 2ManyDJs are here twice a year at least, and pretty much play the same set every time.

I'm just excited and the prospect of seeing them in Galway, be nice not to have to travel to Dublin for a gig for once.

Does anyone know if I register for tickets for me and a friend can he also register us to double the chance or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Quick reminder to boardsies that tickets are available for 2 many djs at 2 today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Booked out.

Got mine :)

• Advertisement

I'm an idiot. Me and my friends thought it was like the old green spheres system where you could register all day and the tickets would be drawn at a later date.

Friend just text me there to say they are sold out

They seemed to be gone after 5 minutes.

Did it not say something about releasing them March 6th? I thought today was just registration

People who have registered for tickets need to "check in" on march 6th to print their actual tickets. Im sure not everyone will bother/remember so more tickets will end up released but I dont know how heineken gave these out last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

If anyone has one spare for 2manydjs in Galway could they send me a pm. Thanks just stuck for the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's "2manydjs"

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Passionpitt

if anyone has just one spare 2many djs for heineken in Galway march 15th id really appreciate it, thank u!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 richiculous

Was there anything more to 'checking in' other than simply logging onto the site? I did as instructed and haven't had any emails since, asked the support on FB and they said they're looking into it but no word from them since.

Hope you don't mind me putting this up here but if anyone has one extra ticket for the 2 many djs gig going I'd be extremely grateful. My friends ended up being getting tickets off someone else so I'm hoping I can do the same. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Anybody get tickets for the vaccines in Kilkenny? Quite delighted, missed out on tickets for their gig in the Olympia cos I was skint, then they go and announce a free one, and on a much more convenient day (their gig in the Olympia is on a Monday, this one is on the Saturday before it)

Advertisement