Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Live Project 2012

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

dulux99 wrote: »
    Anybody get tickets for the vaccines in Kilkenny? Quite delighted, missed out on tickets for their gig in the Olympia cos I was skint, then they go and announce a free one, and on a much more convenient day (their gig in the Olympia is on a Monday, this one is on the Saturday before it)

I got tickets. Think it will be good. It is great that it is on a Saturday night and not the usual Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Those ASAP Rocky tickets didn't last more than 60 seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I'm an idiot. Me and my friends thought it was like the old green spheres system where you could register all day and the tickets would be drawn at a later date.

Friend just text me there to say they are sold out

just happened to me there now, didn't realise there was a new system. devo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Completely chancing my arm here but if anyone has a pair of A$AP Rocky tickets they cant use I know of a good home for'em....desperate to go!! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

glad im dodging the asap gig, the amount of spa's going to it that i know of is 'hun' real!!! dopes in boy london t shirts,stupidly dyed hair , stupid hats,piercings on the faces , aww jaysus i could go on!! i can guarantee more than half the crowd only know 'fcukin problem' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

nah dont think i will considering there are genuine fans out there that wanted to see him but now they cant because of those idiots!! fans who actually bought his music and what he featured on :rolleyes:

oh im sorry i forgot to ad YOLO the my last reply im letting my die hard status slip :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Remember to check in if you got tickets or you could lose them.

Mine are sitting in my inbox now. Hopefully it's a good night, not too sure what to expect!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

CFC007 wrote: »
    Those ASAP Rocky tickets didn't last more than 60 seconds!

Literally this. Entered on the dot to no avail. ****ing heinken corporate pieces of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Any spare?

• Advertisement
Advertisement