Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor in Waterford

Options
  • 03-10-2012 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good solicitor in Waterford?

I am currently going through a bad situation with my boss at work, and I just need some legal advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

call down to hilary delahunty of HR delahunty solicitors his advice is free and he'd be more than happy to help and is very good at what he does, he is located in johnstown beside grimes pub

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

+1 for delahunty

• Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'd recommend Newell, Gillen & Cunningham, especially Ken if it's criminal or personal injury related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

I am currently going through a bad situation with my boss at work, and I just need some legal advice.

Thanks
    Whatever you do, don't go near Sean Ormonde. Worse than useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 lynchie2012

Thanks

Hilary delahunty the man for the job
    Highly recmended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Indo404

Thanks

HR or John O'Donohoe are the best in Waterford http://www.solicitorwaterford.com/#!home/mainPage

Advertisement