Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving to UCC

• 03-10-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

How are ye guys?

Just looking for a bit of help there lads.. Im in CIT there at the moment but I'm going dropping out and moving to UCC (pending CAO) but should be alright. I plan on doing arts next year and I'm wondering what the story with fees is. Im dropping out of a level 8 here in CIT. Does anyone know how much the fees for next year would be?

Sound for any help provided..

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Are you a 1st yr in CIT? If you are and de-register - not "drop out" - from CIT before 31st Oct, you won't have to pay tuition fees next year. It's really important that you de-reg properly though or else it will show that you were in CIT for the full year and you will get charged tuition next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Are you a 1st yr in CIT? If you are and de-register - not "drop out" - from CIT before 31st Oct, you won't have to pay tuition fees next year. It's really important that you de-reg properly though or else it will show that you were in CIT for the full year and you will get charged tuition next year.

No I'm in second year but its still the same is it? Like ill only be charged for one year if I dropout before the 31st.. ?

Thanks very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Fees are 5725e. Youll be liable for 1 year and youll have to have CIT fill out a form so Ucc get your free fees sorted. If youve had your fees paid for 2nd year you will be charged for 2 years.

Been there, done that.

Advertisement