Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmines to Jamestown road 83 bus..

Options
  • 03-10-2012 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how long it will take??? ill be getting it in the morning around 7:30 from rathmines and getting it back from finglas about 3:45

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

I get it from Glasnevin in the mornings, it usually takes me about half an hour in the mornings and I know it's around 25 minutes out to Rathmines if you added an extra 20 minutes on for the trip from glasnevin to jamestown, i'd say around an hour and 15 minutes. If you need to be somewhere I'd give yourself a bit longer tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

The city centre to charlestown can take anywhere from 45mins to an hour and 15 depending on traffic. I'd allow plenty of time to be on the safe side.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Is there an option for you to get the 140?
    Much quicker and more direct route IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

Yeah if you can do anything to get the 140 it'd knock 20 minutes off your trip. The 83 goes through a few estates and winding roads before coming into Finglas. The new 83a is even worse!

Advertisement