Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband

• 03-10-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Ok so I work in a shop that sells Eircom broadband and I'm still new to the job but I sold Eircom broadband the other day & the customer also took a phone but I'm a little worried I haven't done it right. When will his phone connect & when does he get his phone number???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did the customer have a previous number they gave to you to pass on to Eircom?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nb12

No he didn't give me any number he was a new customer. But when will his phone connect?? I'm just confused & I'm not sure if I did d sale right. The broadband will connect I did that right but its the phone line I'm worried about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's hard to say. It will depend on whether they have a active phone line already and a number so eircom can just switch it over. If not a tech might have to come out to set things up.
    You could ask in eircom forum where they have customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nb12

Ok I'll do that thanks.

Advertisement