Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery on Charlemont St, D2

Options
  • 03-10-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Over the last month, I've noticed a collection of vehicles gathered in what looks like an abandoned locked and gated space halfway down Charlemont st. They appear in the morning and are generally gone by night time. They are not there every day, and I haven't noticed a pattern to the days they are there. Sometimes they stay for more than one day.

The vehicles are generally mid-sized white vans or regular cars. The picture attached shows where the space is on the street.

I haven't had the time or the courage to get out and ask the people what they're doing, but I'm curious. Does anybody know? Has anyone else spotted them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭krafty

Sorry forgot map attachment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

If it's like previous occasions, it's a film crew I think. Might be for filming "Raw" which is filmed on Camden Street, they have a canteen and store equipment up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Schemingbohemia's on the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭krafty

Thanks a lot schemingbohemia, that makes perfect sense.

Advertisement