Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account?

Options
  • 03-10-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

I have received a 6 month ban which looks like it will be a permanent ban from the football forum. So am I just better off setting up a new account and starting all over again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you do that and subsequently post in the Soccer forum under it, both accounts will be permanently sitebanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Zaph wrote: »
    If you do that and subsequently post in the Soccer forum under it, both accounts will be permanently sitebanned.
    But how would anyone know if I had a seperate account on here?

If I told you that there'd be no point in ever sitebanning anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Zaph wrote: »
    If I told you that there'd be no point in ever sitebanning anyone.
    And what cause someone to get site banned?

Creating a second account to evade a forum ban would definitely be on the list.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Sorry Zaph, but I'm closing this. This isn't a new dispute; it's continuing to argue over an existing one.

Sully34, you were given an opportunity to be a participant in the Soccer community and decided to squander it. You don't get to post in Soccer for six months. If you decide in six months' time that you want to contribute something useful to the forum, you can make your case then.

In the meantime, the discussion is over. The ban stands. Don't start any more threads on the topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement