Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas lights

Options
  • 03-10-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Want to light up the outside of the house this year for the kids and looking for good deals on christmas lights.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Want to light up the outside of the house this year for the kids and looking for good deals on christmas lights.

Lidl and Aldi sell nice rope lights and icicle lights(LED).

They ususlly start to sell them about late October.;)

Good quality and very robust indeed.I have pictures of the lights I bought last year,just got to dig them out.:)

Heres the pics.

I bought 400 clear outdoor LED Xmass tree lights in Lidl for 15 euro per set (200 lighs per set),and a 10 meter clear outdoor LED rope light for 12 euro.

I put up a 13 foot real Xmass tree outside the house,to make people feel better and make things more "merrier" for everyone.:)

Told you Lidl would be selling Xmass lights very soon....29th October

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-8C6E7439-B260B53D/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25690

Also Ikea in Balymun have some lovely Xmass lights and decorations on sale at the moment.

Had a look around Ikea yeasterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Anyone noticed any good prices around yet,I'm looking for icicle lights for the outside now,I picked up a few bits in lidl last week.

Advertisement