Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any news on Santry National Ice Sports Arena?

Options
  • 03-10-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any information about the ice rink in Santry? I've looked it up a lot, but there doesn't seem to much information on it. I'm trying to find information about ice time and lessons, etc. I e-mailed the ISAI about it as well, but I never got a reply.

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 headlikea

Unfortunately Santry is not re-opening. Here is another current thread on Boards that explains the whole situation : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056401886&page=12 The thread is mainly about ice hockey but it will give you an insight as to what is going on with the ice rink situation.
    As far as I know the ISAI are running skating classes in Dundrum on Ice.
    Castleknock on Ice has re-opened this week after a temporary closure and Skate Ireland are running figure skating classes there. Both Castleknock on Ice and Skate Ireland have facebook pages with more information.

Advertisement