Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

portable dvd player

Options
  • 03-10-2012 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all was wondering is there anywere selling portable dvd players cheap if anyone has seen anywere with specials on or well priced would be very helpfull

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Keep an eye on some of the quiter tescos. I got 2 of them before christmas for 30e each

Also check out the clearence section in argos as well

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

Do you really need one?

Spent a bit of money on one for a child in the car a few months ago, sound was terrible.. Luckily was able to return it and saved to purchase an iPad instead.. much better sound and much more versatile..

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

JShannow wrote: »
    Do you really need one?

Spent a bit of money on one for a child in the car a few months ago, sound was terrible.. Luckily was able to return it and saved to purchase an iPad instead.. much better sound and much more versatile..
    Yea its for my 2 and half year old son and he is a bit mad trowing stuff around i wont be getting him an ipad yet ha ha But thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

shebzie wrote: »
    Yea its for my 2 and half year old son and he is a bit mad trowing stuff around i wont be getting him an ipad yet ha ha But thanks.

Tescos do a tesco value portable DVD player for €30, it looks very basic, have seen em in the tramore store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Argos, my daughter is on her 2nd one, first one I got in Tesco but it just stopped working, so handy for travelling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Any luck finding a portable DVD player with usb or sd port??? In interested too . Not much use for me otherwise? Why don't they just make small tablets for 30 euro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

jo06555 wrote: »
    Any luck finding a portable DVD player with usb or sd port??? In interested too . Not much use for me otherwise? Why don't they just make small tablets for 30 euro :)
    Im looking for one with sd and usb also harvey norman have 1 but screen very small 7" im looking in range 9" but them tabs ur on about u would get from doc on prescription O:-)

Advertisement