Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche in ardee

Options
  • 03-10-2012 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Moving to ardee, so can anyone recommend a creche in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

viztopia wrote: »
    Moving to ardee, so can anyone recommend a creche in the area?

There are loads of Creches in Ardee.

You looking for fulltime care or afterschool / montessori?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 garren

Hi,

If you are looking for Montessori and/or After School care, here is a great place:
    www.kidzcottage.ie

You can call Bernie on 087 608 6687 between 1 & 2 pm is the best time to get her.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

There's a place called Cheeky Monkeys which is right beside the primary schools in the town. My little one goes to montessori there and loves it. They also do after school care, not sure what time they do it until. The owners name is Edel, the number for her is 0879834304. There is also a place called Aladdins Cave and I think they do a creche for babies also, sorry don't have contact number for them. Loads more but I don't know ther names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

my wife went to look ay 2. i think one was little toddlers and not sure what the other one was, think it was out by moorhall. The child is currenlty in a cocoon and she is looking for something similar in terms of staff and size. personally it wouldnt bother me. I was a bit surprised by the price. they were both looking for something in the region of €780 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

When you move to Ardee you should try and pick a creche based on the location of your house,traffic can be mad at peak times.You can eliminate alot of stress by chooisng wisely;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

When you move to Ardee you should try and pick a creche based on the location of your house,traffic can be mad at peak times.You can eliminate alot of stress by chooisng wisely;)

+1!!!! Traffic can be a killer in the town

Advertisement