Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cahir Restaurants

Options
  • 03-10-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

In Cahir for a few nights and wondering if anyone knows any decent restaurants in town or within a couple of miles? I've had a look around and can't find anything of note.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

luapenak wrote: »
    In Cahir for a few nights and wondering if anyone knows any decent restaurants in town or within a couple of miles? I've had a look around and can't find anything of note.
    Cheers

Galileo has great pizza and pasta. Not so great meat dishes. The galtee inn has great steaks but poor veg etc. Cahir house is crap. Overpriced and crap selection of food. Other than that not much else at night. The shamrock lounge great for a slap up dinner at lunchtime and lazy bean has great wraps and salads. Closes at 6 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

luapenak wrote: »
    Cheers

Head in to clonmel(10miles) for a bigger choice, if you want to stay in town go with supadupafly recommendations, the Italian is the best great meal there and have a try in the hotel bar always get a good plate of food there or you can always call up to my place and the mother will put on the spuds and burn the bacon(like she always those);), enjoy cahir it's pretty dead during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭bawn79

The pizzas in Galileo are very good. Wouldn't be gone on the Galtee Inn personally. The Indian is pretty good too.
    As above some nice places in Clonmel, also some great choice in Cashel which is just 15mins up the road by the motorway - Chez Hans is a fantastic restaurant.

Advertisement