Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thezohan

• 03-10-2012 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

It is hard to believe that it is now ever 6 months since boards.ie lost the greatest poster of all time Thezohan. Boards.ie should close down because this site died the day thezohan left.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Welcome back, TheZohan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It is hard to believe that it is now ever 6 months since boards.ie lost the greatest poster of all time Thezohan. Boards.ie should close down because this site died the day thezohan left.

Where's he go?

Also, Javaboy is long since lost. He would rival TZ for the retired hall of fame.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Welcome back, TheZohan.

This. You ain't fooling anyone boi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

C'est la vie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Who?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

Its time for the likes of me, the new generation of boards dudes to come through. well be bigger and better than any before!! Ill be the first to ever start a thread that lasts a year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

But I'm still here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

He's off, hummin this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

good old thingy, I still remember the time he started that thread about the thing,

dear oh dear, how we laughed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

You were a top notch mod and a poster i had a lot of time for. Now you're just sad.
    Its time for the likes of me, the new generation of boards dudes to come through. well be bigger and better than any before!! Ill be the first to ever start a thread that lasts a year

You think a thread has never lasted a year?

I suggest you do some homework.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement