Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

outlook six (sorry)

• 03-10-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

In a desperate attempt to stop spam on my outlook 6 account I messed up my account by deleting the default thing-me-bob on my server window and I am getting the following message
    The host '127.0.0.1".' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail2.eircom.net', Server: '127.0.0.1".', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
    Please help me ..Im an Idiot

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

In a desperate attempt to stop spam on my outlook 6 account I messed up my account by deleting the default thing-me-bob on my server window and I am getting the following message
    The host '127.0.0.1".' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail2.eircom.net', Server: '127.0.0.1".', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
    Please help me ..Im an Idiot

Change server from 127.0.0.1 to mail2.eircom.net in Account Settings

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Darbycrowley

Thank Nick
    Darby

Advertisement