Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoe sizing/ Measurement

• 03-10-2012 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

I don't think I've had my feet measured since I was about 12 and am lately having a lot of problems with my right foot, it always feels weird in a shoe. I even dropped a shoe size after years and it still feels kinda loose.

Is there anywhere that actually measures your feet these days? How about that place on Wicklow Street some sort of shoe/foot clinic. I have head them advertise on the radio a bit recently and was wondering what they do/if anyone has been?

I've also heard of a few people getting these moulded inserts for their shoes. I think they cost about 300 quid though, has anyone done this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I remember Clarks having digital scale things back when I was in primary school which measured your foot size and width (for each foot), might still have that service. Any decent shoe shop/old-school shoe shop should have the sliding contraptions that measure size and width :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

bscm wrote: »
    I remember Clarks having digital scale things back when I was in primary school which measured your foot size and width (for each foot), might still have that service. Any decent shoe shop/old-school shoe shop should have the sliding contraptions that measure size and width :)

I loved them. I think you'd have to ask for it though

I'd try an online site and see how well that works.

Advertisement