Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much in taxi from Dublin Airport to Old Mill, Tallaght?

Options
  • 03-10-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondered if anyone would know, roughly, how much a taxi would be from Dublin Airport to The Old Mill, Tallaght on Saturday night at around 1am?
    A friend of mine just texted me from Spain and wanted to know.
    Thanks in advance :)

PS-Two adults and 2 suitcases.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

fussyonion wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondered if anyone would know, roughly, how much a taxi would be from Dublin Airport to The Old Mill, Tallaght on Saturday night at around 1am?
    A friend of mine just texted me from Spain and wanted to know.
    Thanks in advance :)

PS-Two adults and 2 suitcases.

KCR taxis do a flat rate to/from the airport via M50 for 35 euro.

Cookoos Nest Cabs offer a similar rate as far as I am aware but I haven't used them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭AverageJoe82

I got taxi from airport to tallaght and it was €44 last sunday moring

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

sugarman wrote: »
    50quid, or there abouts.. Tho they could get the fly bus to the Square for less than a tenner per person. Or the aircoach to the Spawell for similar.

Yeah they always get the Flybus but their last bus is at 12.15am so they'd miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

ian_m wrote: »
    KCR taxis do a flat rate to/from the airport via M50 for 35 euro.

Cookoos Nest Cabs offer a similar rate as far as I am aware but I haven't used them myself.

Brilliant, thanks so much

• Advertisement
Advertisement