Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IT Centre

• 03-10-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a weekend lecture out in CIT, timetabled as being in IT 4.
    I've never been out there before. Is it safe to assume this is in an IT building or centre and lecture hall number 4? Would this be in the main campus?

Also, with regards to getting out to CIT. I'm planning to take the 205 out there. How long of a journey time would it be out there going from Kent Station?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

It's in the library building, upstairs.

Walk in the door and take the stairs to your right and the 2nd set of stairs in front of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Dice Man wrote: »
    I have a weekend lecture out in CIT, timetabled as being in IT 4.
    I've never been out there before. Is it safe to assume this is in an IT building or centre and lecture hall number 4? Would this be in the main campus?

Also, with regards to getting out to CIT. I'm planning to take the 205 out there. How long of a journey time would it be out there going from Kent Station?

Any help would be appreciated.

It's on the main campus alright, in the library building. When you walk in the main door of that building, the library is through the doors on your left and the IT rooms are in through the doors on your right.

To get to the library building itself, take the path down towards the main building from the courtyard (where the big circle of grass is). About halfway down this path, D Block will be in front of you. Going past D Block will set you in the direction of C Block. Instead, go left when you hit D Block. You should be standing between two buildings, the one on your left is the library building.

I'm fairly horrible at giving directions but hopefully that'll help you. Can't give any help with bus times from Kent though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

How long it will take to get out there depends on what time you are making the journey generally but since it's a Saturday you shouldn't be hitting traffic so about 40 minutes give or take ten.

Advertisement