Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

table tennis

• 03-10-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Anyone knows about any table tennis clubs around the town? Doesn't have to be very formal, I'm just thinking about playing from time to time

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I think there is something on on tuesday nights in the Limerick school project on O'Connell ave, perhaps somebody else could confirm this, I saw something about it a few months ago, I played a lot myself when I was in school, great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

bump, anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    Anyone knows about any table tennis clubs around the town? Doesn't have to be very formal, I'm just thinking about playing from time to time

You should check with St. Michaels on Lower Cecil St near the GPO. They were advertising their table tennis club last Sept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Advertisement