Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tealeaf lady Galway

Options
  • 03-10-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Did anybody go to the tea leave lady in Galway and what did they think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

What's she do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Marleymoo

Reads tea leaves and tarot cards.Supposed to be quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Where's she based?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tiramisu

Useless, save your money.

Knocknacarra.

• Advertisement

Tiramisu wrote: »
    Useless, save your money.

Really... Some people say she great others says she's crap lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Shame she uses a teabag, innit. ! :)

She uses tea leaves.... Anybody here bein to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

How could anyone believe in this? If she could predict things, I imagine she would start with Euromillions and not general ramblings about your 'future'. Apologies if this is slightly off topic but I hate to say these charlatans taking money off people.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

AngeGal wrote: »
    How could anyone believe in this? If she could predict things, I imagine she would start with Euromillions and not general ramblings about your 'future'. Apologies if this is slightly off topic but I hate to say these charlatans taking money off people.

100% agree with you, nobodys future is that simple, we do at least 10 things a day that if we changed that we will have a different future.

pure BS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

what a waste of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

wprathead wrote: »
    what a waste of tea

I've heard theres this mad obsession, where all these people meet in grey buildings of a Sunday and have these gatherings where they eat bits of bread and go into a trance like cannibalistic state. What a waste of bread. ;)

There are a lot of things that some people believe in and others dismiss, not least science.
    Each to their own once it doesn't cost an arm and a leg or excessive hardship.
    People can become obsessed with/fleeced by anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Marleymoo wrote: »
    Really... Some people say she great
    Those people are called "marks".

Reading tea leaves is a con. I don't doubt their are people reading tea leaves that believe their own hype but the majority are confidence tricksters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

Rather this is an excellent time to seek divination later in the month even more so but probably not something those that would scoff would care to know and as they know it all already of what use would it be to them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭RADIUS

I think the Tealeaf lady is a bit of a Tealeaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Marleymoo, please use the Psychics and Mediums forum. You'll get help there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement