Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black ops 2 prices

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Got mine in tesco extra in drogheda, 44.99. I didn't preorder but still got a copy with nuketown, I take it they all come with it???

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭crustybread

Just picked one up in Tesco Clearwater. 44.99 and free nuketown2025 code included. Must be across the board in Tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

€39.99 in Super Value Palmerstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

€39.99 in Super Value, sallins, no preorder included but a saving of 20 from gamestop or xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 13 djreferee

Tesco Galway €45 with nuketown. Happy out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Can you tell from the box if nuketown is included? Lots saying that all copies at tesco include nuketown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Lola18

Can you tell from the box if nuketown is included? Lots saying that all copies at tesco include nuketown.

You can only tell by looking at the back of the box, not all of them included the nuketown 2025 in the tesco in Tallaght anyway but they did have some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Too late now at this stage but super value around the country were selling the standard edition for 39.99 yesterday. Campaign is savage BTW....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

anywhere know the cheapest place to buy this now?
    55 quid in argos,

only 42 euro on amazon but just went to order and wont be here for december 25th.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

donedeal???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭markad1

Argos have a sale on got it for 24.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

markad1 wrote: »
    Argos have a sale on got it for 24.99

that's the first one

mailrewop wrote: »
    that's the first one

Lol ahh fcuk and she got it for me for xmass :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

i ordered it anyway off amazon last night. i'm hoping that the unavailable till the 19th is just their uk branch, and that their irish office will have a copy. wishful thinking i suppose. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

loads of supervalu stores have blops 2 both consoles for 39.99

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shertheman

Copy in Gamestop Carlow for €69 and if ye looking at getting ripped off then go down this route :Dhttp://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/xbox-360-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-hardened-edition/1169541316.prd

Advertisement