Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Maths & Accounting LC

• 03-10-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

Can someone Help!!!

I am 29 have completed my leaving cert and degree in college and working away....... However I want to go back and repeat my leaving cert maths at Honours level and also undertake accounting - but how do I go about this? I can't find a college that offers this...

Do I need to contact my old school? Or register to sit the exams!?? Help!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭electoralshock

Kilroy's College might be useful

http://www.kilroyscollege.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Nikki55 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Can someone Help!!!

I am 29 have completed my leaving cert and degree in college and working away....... However I want to go back and repeat my leaving cert maths at Honours level and also undertake accounting - but how do I go about this? I can't find a college that offers this...

Do I need to contact my old school? Or register to sit the exams!?? Help!!!!

your local vec might have a repeat programme. why are you doing two subjects just out of interest?

are they requirements? bear in mind points cant be combined:)

Advertisement