Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends for Au Pair in Kilkenny

Options
  • 04-08-2012 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,I recently got an aupair in Kilkenny,and would love for her to make friends.She is 23 years old and Spanish. Would appreciate your help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 florentine

Hi !

I am a french girl of 22 years old and I just arrived in Kilkenny cause I'll be a french assistant in Castlecomer. I don't know anybody for the moment in Kilkenny and I would love meet people of my age living there. If you still interest I'd love to meet your spanish au pair furthermore I lived in Spain during one year !
    Thank you for your answer.

Florentine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sunnyside12

Hi Florentine!!
    My au pair found lots of girls to go out with on Facebook...Look for "au pair kilkenny",and join the group.
    Wish you the best of luck in Ireland!! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

florentine wrote: »
    Hi !

I am a french girl of 22 years old and I just arrived in Kilkenny cause I'll be a french assistant in Castlecomer. I don't know anybody for the moment in Kilkenny and I would love meet people of my age living there. If you still interest I'd love to meet your spanish au pair furthermore I lived in Spain during one year !
    Thank you for your answer.

Florentine

If you need any help, I am a very good French speaker.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

And he also kisses that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

fabbydabby wrote: »
    And he also kisses that way.

That was tongue in cheek...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 florentine

Hey ! By the way do you know How I could meet Irish people in their early twenties ???
    As there's no college it's a little difficult, I mainly met people in their thirties...

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

florentine wrote: »
    Hey ! By the way do you know How I could meet Irish people in their early twenties ???
    As there's no college it's a little difficult, I mainly met people in their thirties...
    Do you play any sports? If so join a club, or take up a new one :)

I suppose the pubs would be the main past time in Kilkenny, so they might be a good bet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

They have a very good cycling club in Castlecomer which has quite a few younger and female members. The Pump House is good place for younger people. Langtons on a Thursday night. You could also head to Carlow, it's not that far, has a college but it's not as pleasing on the eye as Kilkenny.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

pumphouse is gone way too young, billy byrnes is where its bout, ill be moving back to comer at the end of next month so may be able to help then

Advertisement